FractalScan Surface has been updated!
We are continuously adding new features and improvements to FractalScan Surface. Here’s a summary of what has been added over the last 2 months:
- The scan dashboard has been replaced with the new and improved scan overview page.
- You can now contact us inside the app. Want help with your scan or spot a problem? Get in touch easily.
- We’ve been updating our remediation wording to be more helpful when reviewing a risk.
- You now have more control over domains hosted on Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), making it easier to hide risks linked to IPs managed by a third-party.
Didn’t mean to delete your scan? No problem, you can now restore scans.
The frontend hasn’t been getting all the attention, we’ve been working hard on detecting more components and their versions, including drupal, squarespace, cloudflare and many more.
- We’ve had feedback the score was confusing, so the score has been flipped on its head and renamed to Health. Now, 5 means your system is healthy and 1 means we think you can do some things to manage your risk better. Who doesn’t love aiming for the top score?
We’ve got lots of amazing ideas but here is what we are working on now and will be available soon:
- Generating reports with our new reporting tool. You will be able to generate different types of reports, add a custom executive summary and get an email when it is ready for you to download.
- Receive notifications when your scan has completed, so you don’t have to sit and wait for it to finish. If you have continuous scanning, you can get emails when FractalScan Surface has detected a change.
- We’re updating the FractalScan Surface homepage to get an overview of each scan without having to click into it. This will make it easier to manage multiple scans and allow users to do a high-level comparison and summary of each scan (perfect for lead generation campaigns).
Keep an eye out on our future blogs as we continue to update FractalScan Surface, we will be producing lots more release notes.